Design Sergio Herman for Serax
During his culinary travels in Japan, famous chef Sergio Herman was fascinated by the beautiful local and pure tableware and glassware he encountered there. With Inku he wanted to translate Japanese simplicity into a dynamic atmosphere and the glamour of a restaurant with a contemporary atmosphere.
Some of the Inku glasses are a special edition in ribbed glass, with soft folds like the ribs of a whale gradually fading to the edge of the glass.
The Inku tumblers can be ordered in a set of 8 pieces.
– Tumbler small – Ø8 x 8 cm | content 25 cl
– Tumbler large – Ø9 x 9 cm | content 30 cl
– Longdrink glass – Ø8 x 16 cm | content 45 cl
– Tumbler cup – Ø9 x 3,5 cm | content 10 cl
– Delivery time; If you buy today, estimated delivery 4/14 days
– Product warranty
– Serax adds personality to your interior, thanks to the extensive design collection created together with passionate designers from around the world.
There are no reviews yet.