This luxury cutlery set is a good example of the unique design of interior architect and conceptual designer Daniel van Dijck. He creates functional, handmade, unique and limited pieces that are formed by experimenting with materials. Combined with his handmade Eccentric plates and bowls, you create a unique table setting.
The five-piece set includes 1 table fork, 1 table spoon, 1 table knife, 1 small spoon and 1 small fork.
stainless steel with black coating
Silver with black
– Knife: 23,7 x 0,68 cm | weight: 105 g
– Fork: 19,8 x 0,43 cm | weight: 54 g
– Spoon:19,7 x 0,4 cm | weight: 64 g
– Small fork: 17,9 x 0,35 cm | weight: 39 g
– Small spoon: 17 cm x 0,39 cm | weight: 42 g
– Delivery time; If you buy today, estimated delivery 2-3 weeks
– Product warranty
– Cor Unum, “one of heart” has as its motto; “everyone can help to make the world a better place”